BRABU Distance BBA
- If you live in the state of Bihar and you seek to earn a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) then you are in the right place. The distance learning option of BRABUis a great option to consider if you desire all the skills listed above. The school is located in Muzaffarpur city, an academic-friendly environment. They offer several undergraduate and postgraduate courses across different departments.
- The BBA degree was designed to equip students with leadership, managerial, and problem-solving skills.
- The program will enable you to acquire marketing, accounting, management, and finance skills needed to drive the industrial revolution.
- BRABU is a public research institution.
The following are the subjects taught over the 3 years program:
- Introduction to Computers
- English Composition I
- Social Impact of Technology
- Principles of Management
- English Composition II
- General Education Elective
- Business Communication
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Finance
- College Mathematics
- Principles of Public Speaking
- Business Law
- Statistical Analysis I
- Business and Society
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resources Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Leadership Skills
- Managerial Finance I
- Electronic Commerce
- Strategic Management
- Quality Control
- Strategic Information Technology
- The total fee per annum payable by students is INR 9,500. This fee is exclusive of examination and registration fees.
Duration Of the Program
The Bachelor of Business Administration program runs for 3 academic years.
Prospective students are expected to meet the following requirements before applying for admission:
- Candidates must possess a 50% aggregate in the 10+2 examination
- Candidates’ aggregate must include Mathematics and English language
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old before the date of application
- There is no age limit for older candidates
How To Apply For Admission
- Before you start the admission process, ensure you read through the university’s prospectus to understand the program requirements and to get familiar with the school.
- Candidates are to visit the official website of the institution via www.brabu.net to commence the application process
- Click on the “application form” for undergraduate courses
- Create a new user account and confirm your email address (Ensure you provide a valid email address, as it would be used to communicate you in the future)
- Complete the application form and upload a passport size photograph in jpg format
- Pay a registration fee of INR 1050/- using your credit or debit card
- Submit the application and print the confirmation page for reference
- Take note of your registration number because you will need it to download your admit card
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 10th Mark-sheet and pass certificate
- 12th Mark-sheets and pass certificate
- Income certificate (if any)
- Character certificate
- Scorecard or admission test hall ticket
Entrance Exam Dates
|Release of Advertisement||April 1st|
|Availability of online application forms||April 31st|
|Registration and final submission of application||May 5th|
|Availability of Admit card||May 20th|
|Entrance Exam schedule||June|
|Final result dates||July first week|
- After the entrance test, the school’s admission committee will sit to decide the pass mark based on students performance
- Admission to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is strictly on merit
- Once you meet all the requirements and you score a pass mark during the admission test, you would be offered admission
- After the release of admission list, the school would notify those that are admitted
- Once you get the notification, you can commence the registration process.
You are required to present the admit card before you take the entrance test. Failure to present the card means you have automatically disqualified yourself from being admitted to the university. For your information, the admit card can be downloaded via http://www.brabu.net/.
You can attend lectures in any of these study centres:
- Basundhara Teachers’ Training College, Silout, NH-28, Muzaffarpur
- Jagannath Mishra College, Muzaffarpur
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial College, Nawahi, Sursand, Sitamarhi
- P.S. College, Desari, Vaishali
- Vaishali Institute of Rural Management, Narayanpur Anant Station Road, Muz.
- Shayam Nandan Sahay College, Dheeranpatti, Muzaffarpur.
- D.D.M. College, Muzaffarpur
- N.D. College, Motihari.
- Balmiki Teachers’ Training College, Vaishali.
- Siddique Memorial Teacher’s Training College, Sarmastpur, Sakra (Dholi), Muzaffarpur
- S.S. Science College, Sitamarhi.
- N. Mishra College of Business Management, Bhagwanpur, Muzaffarpur.
- Priya Rani Degree College, Bairgania, Sitamarhi.
- Mahatma Buddha Teachers’ Training College, Sitamarhi.
- R.A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
Question 1: I am 16 years old, can I apply for the BBA degree admission?
Answer: No. You must be at least 18 years before you can apply for admission. If you apply before that age, your application would be vehemently rejected by the school authorities.
Question 2: I have deficiencies in my 10+2 examination, would the school still consider me for admission?
Answer: The major requirement to apply for a BBA degree is at least 50% in your 10+2 examination. Failure to achieve this result means your application would be rejected.
Question 3: How can I download the admit card?
Answer: The admit card is available for download on the university’s official website www.brabu.net. Note that the download button would become active once the application forms start selling.
Question 4: Can I combine school and my regular 8-5 pm?
Answer: Of course, you can work and school at the same time. As a matter of fact, the distance BBA program was designed with people like you in mind.
Question 5: Is the certificate honored?
Answer: All certificates, including the Bachelor of Business Administration degree awarded by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, is recognized by employers, recruiters, and the government. The Institution is accredited by the relevant accrediting agencies in the country; this gives credence to their certificates.
Question 6: Can I pay the tuition on an installment basis?
Answer: If you don’t have the school fee at once to pay, there is a window for installment payment. However, it shouldn’t be more than 4 times a year.
Question 7: Can I attend classes in any study centre closest to me?
Answer: Of course. The essence of the study centre is to accommodate everybody. If you live close to any of the listed study centre, you are free to attend lectures there.
Question 8: Are the classes online?
Answer: Classes are not online. Study materials would be made available to you once you pay tuition fees. However, lectures can decide to share information online through WhatsApp and Skype.
- Directorate of Distance Education
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University
- Muzaffarpur, Bihar – 842001