PGP in Big Data Analytics – INSOFE
- Courses Description
- Type of Course
- Nature of Course
- Admission Process
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- International School of Engineering (INSOFE) is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is an applied engineering school that specializes in data science and big data analytics.
- It has a campus in Bengaluru in Karnataka state.
- The institution started its operations in 2011 to provide data analytics knowledge to working professionals.
- Its PGP in Big Data Analytics program has been ranked among the best analytics program in India.
Nature of Course
- 6 months
Type of Course
- Postgraduate program
- The course aims at equipping students with data analytics skills.
- Some of the core modules include:
- Introduction to big data
- Introduction to analytics and R programming
- Basic data analytics using R
- Advanced analytics with R
- Mastering data visualization with Tableau
- Students can specialize in the following areas:
- Applied Engineering and Real-Time Big Data Analytics
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence
- Financial Market Analysis
- Digital Supply Chain
- All students must undertake a project to demonstrate their understanding of analytical and statistical tools.
- Some of the learning techniques applied include the use of video conferencing, group discussions, assignments, projects, project presentations, field trips, and classroom work.
- All students must undertake all the evaluation tests as the lecturers may deem appropriate. Failure to complete all the tests will lead to delayed graduation.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in IT/Mathematics/ Statistics/ Science from an institution recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Undergraduate students pursuing a B.Tch, BSc (Mathematics/Statistics), or BCA are eligible to apply. These candidates must be in their 3rd or 4th year of study.
- Holders of other degree programs can apply so long as they have hands-on experience in Data Analytics.
- Candidates with working experience will have an added advantage.
- The program has no age limit.
- All interested candidates are required to apply for the program online. Any application submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
- After receiving all the applications, the admission panel selects all the candidates who meet the minimum requirements.
- The shortlisted candidates are invited for a phone/skype interview to ascertain the accuracy of their qualifications.
- All candidates are ranked based on their performance at every stage of the interview. The best candidates qualify for the program and are invited to start the lessons.
- Each of the qualified candidates receives their letter of an offer through the address provided during the registration process. The letter contains all the registration requirements and the fee structure.
- Its Big Data Analytic Course is recognized by CIO and the Analytic Insights.
- Ranked 3rd among the institutions that offer the most rewarding Big Data Certification by CIO.com
- The total fee is 3.75 Lakhs. It covers tuition fees, registration fees, refundable deposits, library charges, and learning materials.
- It is payable in 2 installments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: How many data analytics tools are covered by PGP in Big Data Analytics Program?
Ans: Students cover Python, R, Tableau, and SAS. The tools are covered in different modules to ensure that every student internalizes the concepts of each tool.
- Q2: Does the program has an internship program?
Ans: No, this program does not have a summer internship program. However, students are encouraged to get attached to an institution utilizing big data analytics concepts after graduation.
- Q3: Will I get a placement after the course?
Ans: The majority of the big data graduates get promoted when they resume duties in their organizations. Those without a job get offers during the institution placement season. All the graduates are placed.
- Q4: Can I pay half the fee to learn only a few analytical tools?
Ans: No, this is a complete course and all students must undertake all the modules after registration. Failure to complete all the subjects will lead to delayed graduation and possible discontinuation.
- Q5: How can I apply for the PGP in Big Data Analytics at INSOFE?
Ans: You can apply by visiting the institution’s official website. You’ll then access the application form, fill all the details required, and send it back. Ensure that you upload all the required documents.
- Q6: Does the admission process include a physical interview?
Ans: All shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake a Skype/phone interview. A representative from the admissions office will inform you about the date and the time of the interview.
- Q7: What type of questions should I expect during the interview?
Ans: The interview will evaluate your data analytics knowledge, general knowledge, as well as assess the accuracy of all the details provided during the application process. The entire session will take 10-15 minutes.
- Q8: What happens when I leave out some details during the application process?
Ans: This may lead to rejection of your application. However, the institution offers an opportunity for applicants to edit their details except for the name.
- Q9: Can I get a refund if I am no longer interested in the course?
Ans: No, if you have already started your studies, you will not get a refund. However, you will be refunded if did not attend a single lesson. You’re required to apply for a refund and wait for its verification. It may take up to 3 weeks before it is processed.
- Q10: Can I appeal if I am unsatisfied with the admission panel’s decision?
Ans: No, the decision by the admission panel is final. The admission process is highly competitive and it is based on merit.
- If you have any inquiries about this program, you shouldn’t hesitate to visit the institution’s official website https://www.insofe.edu.in/. You will get more detailed information about all the programs offered at the institute.