MATS University Distance BBA
- MATS University is a privately-owned college based in Chhattisgarh, Raipur. The school offers holistic education that blends classical grace with modernity, humanistic compassion and scientific professionalism to equip students with the skills required to thrive in the 21st-century workplace.
- MATS University was founded after the passage of Chhattisgarh Act No. 29 of 2006 and obtained UGC approval in line with section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.
- The university offers various courses ranging from Management Studies & Research, Engineering & Technology, Law, Information Technology, Business Studies to Basic Science, Life Science, Fashion Designing & Technology, Humanities & Social Science, and Education.
- If you are looking to earn a distance Bachelor of Business Administration degree from this noble college then read till the end to get information on the program requirements and how to apply for admission.
The following are the subjects taught over the 3 years program:
- Business Communication
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Finance
- College Mathematics
- Introduction to Computers
- English Composition I
- Social Impact of Technology
- Principles of Management
- English Composition II
- General Education Elective
- Accounting for Managers
- Leadership Skills
- Managerial Finance I
- Electronic Commerce
- Strategic Management
- Principles of Public Speaking
- Business Law
- Statistical Analysis I
- Business and Society
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resources Management
- Quality Control
- Strategic Information Technology
The table below shows the tuition cost of the college for the distance Bachelor of Business Administration program
|Total course fee per annum||Registration fee||Examination fee|
|INR 12,000||INR 8,000||INR 1,500|
Duration Of the Program
- The BBA degree at MATS University is a 3 years program.
- Prospective candidates are to score at least 50% in the 10+2 examination with English, Social study, and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- There is no age limit
- Admission is on merit and based on the number of seats available
- Candidates are to provide evidence for any document submitted
How To Apply For Admission
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for admission into the school:
- Visit the school website via www.matsuniversity.ac.in and click on the “new user” profile
- Enter your email, username, and password
- Confirm your profile creation via the email sent to your email address
- Access the application form and complete the form with your correct information
- Upload your passport photograph and every other supporting documentation as stated in the enclosures below
- Choose your selected program from the drop-down
- Review your application and click on the submit button
- Download the school’s prospectus from the website provided above
- Complete the form attached with the prospectus with your academic information
- Pay the required application fee via your credit/debit card and internet banking
- Print the application form
- Visit the school campus and process to the admission office
- Purchase the registration form and complete the form with your academic details
- Send the application form and attach the enclosures below to the admission office
Enclosures For BBA Admission At MATS University
- Medical certificate
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheet
- 10+2 Passing Certificate
- 3 passport photographs
- Character and Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
MATS University is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC), Chhattisgarh and approved by the University Grants Commission
The school’s acceptance rate is 82%. With this acceptance rate, it shows that the school is respected and honoured among students desiring higher education.
Question 1: I am deficient in Computer Applications, does the distance Bachelor of Business Administration program covers computer courses?
Answer: There are some courses in your first and second year that are Computer related. These courses are meant to sharpen your computer application skills.
Question 2: I am physically challenged, will the school find me worthy of admission?
Answer: Generally, MATS University doesn’t discriminate against students based on their health challenges. As for your question, you are very free to apply for admission.
Question 3: Can I pursue two degrees at once; that is, the distance Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Computer Applications
Answer: There is no policy that supports earning two different degrees at the same time. We encourage you to pursue the degree one at a time. For more information about the university and the program, visit this link
Question 4: Can I defer my admission for this year to continue the program in 2 years’ time?
Answer: MATS University doesn’t entertain admission deferment. Once you are offered admission, you are expected to pursue the program to a logical conclusion without requesting for deferment.
Question 5: Am I eligible to apply for student scholarship as a distance learning student?
Answer: MATS University has different scholarship schemes for students, but the scholarship opportunity is exclusively for those pursuing a full-time program. The scholarship is meant to support students financially.
Question 6: Is the certificate issued at the end of the program the same as that awarded to students pursuing full-time on-campus program?
Answer: The certificate, whether distance-learning or on-campus carries the same weight. The certificate would be accepted or honoured when you tender it to your employers.
Question 7: The medical certificate requested, should it be from government hospitals only?
Answer: Medical certificate is one of the documents requested by the University before you’d be considered for admission. You can obtain the certificate from any government approved hospital. The essence of the certificate is for the school to know your medical history before they admit you.
Question 8: Are the examination, course work, and assignment online?
Answer: Yes. The essence of the distance program is for you to study at your pace, whether you are at work or at home. Assignments, coursework, and examinations are done online without visiting the school campus.
Question 9: Is there project work at the end of the program?
Answer: Of course, before you graduate from the program, you would be assigned a research topic which you would write about. The university would schedule a date for all students to defend their project work before degrees are awarded.
- MATS University Distance Education
- Address: Aarang – Kharora Highway, Aarang, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, 493441
- Phone No: 91 771 4078995, 4078996, 91 771 4078997
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.matsuniversity.ac.in