MATS University Distance BCA Program
- Earning a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) degree can earn you a promotion if you are already gainfully employed and can also open doors of opportunities in the field of data science. The distance BCA degree is designed to equip you with technical skills such as machine learning, programming, artificial intelligence, as well as coding.
- If you’re ready to kick-start a career in Computer Applications, MATS University is a great college to turn to. MATS University was founded after the passage of Chhattisgarh Act No. 29 of 2006 and obtained UGC approval in line with section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.
- The school offers various degree courses both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. At the end of the BCA program, if you have the wherewithal, you can pursue your Masters of Computer Applications degree in the same college. Some of the courses they offer span from Law, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Humanities to Business Studies, Basic Science, and Education.
- In this article, we will walk you through the eligibility criteria and how to apply for admission.
The following are the subjects offered:
- Object-Oriented Programming and UML with C++
- Data Structure using C
- In-depth Working of Computer Sub-system
- Computer Fundamentals
- System Analysis & Design
- Organizational Behaviour
- Data Structure
- Organisational Behavior
- Relational Database Management System
- Object-Oriented Programming in C++
- Human Resource Management
- Agile Systems
- Web Technology with PHP
- Modern Operating Environment
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Business Communications
- Database Management System
- Statistical Analysis I
- Business and Society
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Python Scripting
- Visual Basic
- Computer Laboratory & Practical work
- Business Law
- Human Resources Management
- Quality Control
- Strategic Information Technology
The table below shows the tuition cost of the college for the distance Bachelor of Business Administration program
|Total course fee per annum||Registration fee||Examination fee|
|INR 12,000||INR 8,000||INR 1,500|
Duration Of the Program
- The BCA degree at MATS University is a 3 years program.
- Prospective candidates are to score at least 50% in the 10+2 examination with English, Basic Computer, and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- There is no age limit
- Admission is on merit and based on the number of seats available
- Candidates are to provide evidence for any document submitted
How To Apply For Admission
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for admission into the school:
- Visit the school website via www.matsuniversity.ac.in and click on the “new user” profile
- Enter your email, username, and password
- Confirm your profile creation via the email sent to your email address
- Access the application form and complete the form with your correct information
- Upload your passport photograph and every other supporting documentation as stated in the enclosures below
- Choose your selected program from the drop-down
- Review your application and click on the submit button
- Download the school’s prospectus from the website provided above
- Complete the form attached with the prospectus with your academic information
- Pay the required application fee via your credit/debit card and internet banking
- Print the application form
- Visit the school campus and process to the admission office
- Purchase the registration form and complete the form with your academic details
- Send the application form and attach the enclosures below to the admission office
Enclosures For BBA Admission At MATS University
- 3 passport photographs
- Character and Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Medical certificate
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheet
- 10+2 Passing Certificate
MATS University is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC), Chhattisgarh and approved by the University Grants Commission
The school’s acceptance rate is 82%. With this acceptance rate, it shows that the school is respected and honoured among students desiring higher education.
Question 1: Where can I get more information about the school and the admission process?
Answer: For more information about the school and how to take admission in general, visit this page. If you are not satisfied with the information on the page, you can communicate directly with the admission office via the address on this article below.
Question 2: Should I prefer a distance program over a regular program?
Answer: It totally depends on you. If you are already gainfully employed then enrolling in a distance program would be a no-brainer. However, if you have sponsors like your parents, where financial wherewithal is guaranteed, you can pursue a regular program. But ultimately, the certificate issued to both distance learning and regular program graduates carries the same weight.
Question 3: What are the minimum and maximum age limit required to apply for admission?
Answer: The admission policy of the school doesn’t cap the maximum age limit for prospective students. However, you must be at least 18 years old before picking up the admission form.
Question 4: After the entrance exams what is the admission process and how long should I wait to hear from the admission committee?
Answer: Once you take the entrance test, the admission committee will sit to grade students’ performance and shortlist those that would be admitted. Generally, it takes between 3-4 weeks to know your admission status.
Question 5: As a foreigner, can I apply for admission?
Answer: You are very much welcome to apply for admission to pursue the BCA degree. Admission to the program is not discriminatory, as it is open to international students.
Question 6: Is there project work at the end of the program?
Answer: Of course, before you graduate from the program, you would be assigned a research topic which you would write about. The university would schedule a date for all students to defend their project work before degrees are awarded.
Question 7: Can I defer the program if I am unable to continue paying the tuition fee?
Answer: If you can no longer continue paying the tuition fee, you can defer the program to continue later in the future.
Question 8: Will I be issued with a provisional certificate at the end of the program?
Answer: Yes, once you successfully complete the program, the school would issue you a provisional certificate that is valid for employment and other purposes pending the conferment of degree during the school’s convocation ceremony.
Question 9: If I don’t meet the application deadline, will the school give me special consideration?
Answer: No. The school doesn’t entertain students’ requests for special consideration. In your own interest, we encourage you to apply for admission before the closing date.
Question 10: I am physically challenged, will the school find me worthy of admission?
Answer: Generally, MATS University doesn’t discriminate against students based on their health challenges. As for your question, you are very free to apply for admission.
- MATS University Distance Education
- Address: Aarang – Kharora Highway, Aarang, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, 493441
- Phone No: 91 771 4078995, 4078996, 91 771 4078997
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.matsuniversity.ac.in