IIM Udaipur MBA Program
- Courses and Duration
- Admission Process
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Expected Salary
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- In 2009, the Government of India approved the establishment of the IIM Udaipur to train students on management matters.
- In 2011, the first batch of 57 MBA students was admitted. The students were competently trained and the majority of them received high-quality placements.
- In 2012, the school admitted 110 MBA students. The increase was a show of confidence in the institution’s ability to deliver highly competent management professionals.
Courses and Duration
- The IIM Udaipur MBA is a flagship program that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete.
- It’s designed to provide transformational skills for the students which contribute towards their corporate excellence.
- It’s divided into 6 terms with regular evaluations to determine the student’s progress.
- It has a compulsory internship program after the completion of the first year. This exposes the students to the external business environment thus making them holistic.
- The program is based on 5 key pillars including:
- Global best practices
- Multi-dimensional immersion experience
- Global perspective
- By the end of the 6 terms, students will understand the concepts of both local and global business operations.
- Apart from its flagship two-year MBA program, IIM Udaipur offers the following Post Graduates programs:
- One-Year MBA – Globa Supply Chain Management
- One-Year MBA – Digital Enterprise Management
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The degree must have at least 3 academic years and be accredited by the UGC.
- Must score a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent of 5.0 out of 10 CGPA
- All Differently Abled, Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribe have their admission marks requirements lowered by 5 points (4.5 CGPA or 45%)
- Any other qualification that is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India will be considered.
- Any candidate in their final year of study can apply for the program. However, such a student should prove that they possess the required marks (50%) acquired during their latest exams. The relaxation rule for DA, SC, and ST applies.
- Before registration, candidates in their final years is expected to provide a mark-sheet or an original undergraduate certificate.
- Candidates should submit a duly-filled application form before the expiry of the deadline.
- The university has made the application process easier by introducing an online application platform. Both local and international students can use this platform to apply for the MBA by visiting the institution’s website.
- On the website, the student will find the application form where they will be prompted to fill in all the required details (personal, academic, and work experience). Accuracy is crucial during the entire process!
- Before filling in the application form, you should confirm the availability of all the eligibility requirements (as listed in the section above)
- When submitting the form, you should be careful to attach all the required documents for your application to be considered
- Once you fill the form, the admission officials will sort them to select the candidates that fulfill all the requirements as set out by the university
- The selected candidates are invited to attend personal interviews where their writing and communication skills will be assessed
- Based on the CAT results, previous academic achievements, and Personal interview performance, the admission officials select the best-suited students to join the university
- Communication is made through the details you provided. The admission letter will include the fee structure and all the other requirements for admission
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). It’s the fourth institution to receive this accreditation in India despite being among the youngest in the region.
- IIMU ranked 5th best among all Indian Management Schools by NIRF
- IIMU is among the top 5 Business Schools in India based on quantity and quality of research and publications
- The fee for the entire 2-year course is Rs 13, 54, 000. However, the institution allows you to pay in installments as long as you clear the tuition fee for the first year
- Scholarships for needy students available upon application
- The institution has a significantly high placement rate with the majority of the students getting offers from various local and international organizations
- The average salary for the graduates is Rs 13 Lakhs with the highest receiving Rs 53 Lakhs
- Key organizations involved in the placement include KPMG, Proctor and Gamble, Google, Accenture, Asia Paints, and Tech Mahindra
- The minimum salary for an IIM Udaipur MBA graduate is Rs 13 Lakh. The highly intensive training offered at the college ensures that the graduates can solve problems
- As such, organizations engage in placements to ensure that they harness the best talents. Some of the graduates start with a salary of up to Rs 80 Lakhs which beats many other level entry salaries in other departments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Online vs traditional MBA program structures: Which is better?
Ans: All the programs are designed to instill the best managerial skills. However, the online module is more flexible since it allows you to work from a location of your choice. This is ideal if you are a working professional.
- Q2: How to prove working experience to the DMS IIT Madras admission panel?
Ans: If you are interested in a one-year program, you must prove that you have at least 2 years of professional working experience. The best way is by providing letters of recommendation from at least 3 of your supervisors. The recommendation letters are admissible if the recommending parties have directly supervised you in the current or past place of your work.
- Q3: Is DMS IIT Madras MBA internationally admissible?
Ans: Yes, the program is accredited by international bodies as well as AACSB. This confirms that it meets all the standards required to work anywhere globally. In fact, there are numerous alumni that are working internationally. During the placement season, the institution gets an offer from all over the world! If you maintain high-level discipline, you will undoubtedly be awarded.
- Q4: What can make a student fail to graduate from the DMS IIT Madras MBA program after two years?
Ans: The institution is strict on syllabus coverage and class attendance. If you fail to attend all the lessons, complete all the evaluation tests, and pass all the examinations, you’ll not be allowed to graduate. Additionally, you should not be caught up in indiscipline cases which will lead to discontinuation.
In case you have any questions, you should not hesitate to write to the following address:
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur,
- Balicha, Udaipur-313001,
- Rajasthan, India
- You can also visit the institution’s official website https://www.iimu.ac.in to get any information that you may require.